AGROMACH 9 Bottom Chisel Plough
Samyak Agro Implements also has range for agriculture purpose we have developed Chisel Ploughs. The Chisel Plough is primary tillage deep plough, working up to 20" to ensure development of crop root system at proper depth and environment. It is an ideal implement where top soil is fertile but subsoil is not productive. The Chisel Plough increases natural fertility of soil as deep tillage provides enough circulation of air, moisture, and sunlight into soil. For full penetration in the first pass, a 50 to 85 hp tractor would be required. A medium (50hp) tractor will plough 12" in the first pass and full 20" depth will be attained in the second pass.
- The Subsoilers are deep tillage implements specally designed for breaking up hard Layers and loosening the subsoil allowing better drainage.root growth and mineral osmosis.
- The heavy duty chisel poited share shatters the soil well below.thus increasing the water holding capacity.
- It preserves moisture during high rainfall which is very important for the crop to withstand rainfall or drought periods.
- It is an inexpensive implement & it provides a simple and economical way to obtain boosting crop yields and profits.
AGROMACH 9 Bottom Chisel Plough Specifications
|Number of Disc||9|
|Disc Dia (mm)||12 Inch|
|Depth of Cut||12 Inch|
|Overall Length||100 inch|
|Overall Width||27 inch|
|Overall Height||20 inch|
|Total Approx Weight (kg)||400 kg|
|Suitable HP Range||60 HP|
Other Features Of SAMYAK 9 Bottom Chisel Plough
- It can plough up to 55 c.m. deep.
- It Fight draught by increasing the ground storege capacity.
- It increases soil turnover by reaching deeper organic matter layers.