AGROMACH 17 Tynes Spring Loaded Cultivator
Samyak Agro Industries also has range for agriculture purpose we have developed Cultivators. This farm implement is used for stirring and pulverizing the soil for planting, or for weed control or moisture conservation. It is also used in mixing compost and fertilizer into the soil.
This farm implement or machine is designed to destroy weeds with shallow roots and to break up surface soil near plants for aeration. Cultivator also eliminates habitat for mice, other rodents, insects, etc., thus enabling the farmer to obtain maximum yield. It includes a traditional hand-tool, a hand-action tool and a small engine-powered machine.
Why SAMYAK Cultivator?
* Tough structure
* Excellent performance
* High corrosion resistance
* Easy maintenance
* High durability
Benefits of SAMYAK Cultivator:
* Suitable for use in stone and root obstrueted soil.
* Suitable for loght and mediomm soil condition.
* used for loosening and aerating soil to a depth of nine inches.
* Prepares seed bead quickly and economically.
AGROMACH 17 Tynes Spring Loaded Cultivator Specifications
|Number of Tynes||17|
|Type of mounting||3 point Linkage|
|Overall Length||22 Inch|
|Overall Width||153 inch|
|Overall Height||18 inch|
|Width of Cut||9 Inch|
|Total Approx Weight (kg)||475kg|
|Suitable HP Range||70 HP & Above|
Other Features Of SAMYAK 17 Tynes Spring Loaded Cultivator
-It saves time and offers precision in work as it is simple to operate and quick to adjust.
- Suitable for inter-culture operations by adjusting the distance between the tynes as per crop requirement.
- The spring loaded tiller is suitable for use in stone and root obstructed soil as the spring allows the tynes of the cultivator to lift upward when any load or stone comes into the passage.
- SAMYAK Spring loaded Cultivator is designed for all types of root crop and for general cultivation work. It helps prepare the seed bed quickly and economically.
- Strong and robust tool designed for breaking up hard land and mixing crop residue.
- Especially useful for paddy cultivation areas requiring shallow ploughing on hard clay cracked up soil.
- The Samyak Rigid tyne cultivator is sturdy and capable of withstanding tough working conditions in heavy soil. This implement can break hard soil efficiently and uproot stubble to leave the ground perfectly worked. long lasting and fuel efficient.