SAMYAK 3 Bottom Heavy Disc Plough
Samyak Agro Industries also has range for agriculture purpose we have developed Disc Plough. Disc Plough used for deep ploughing in root-infested, sticky, stony, and hard soils. Mixes remains of crops and weeds throughout the depth of ploughing, hence it is ideal for rain-fed areas for checking soil erosion by water and wind. Spring loaded floating rear furrow wheel control the side draft to ensure straight work and ease of handling by smaller tractor. Other features include Re-greasable Taper Roller Bearing in disc hubs, Disc angle adjustable to vary the penetration with varying soil conditions, Cat I and II linkage and the Disc Scrapers are also adjustable to ensure that the Discs remain clean in all conditions.
Benefits of SAMYAK Disc Plough:
- The disc plough is designed to work in all types of soil for basic functions such as soil breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing.
- It is used open the new fields and to process the stony areas.
- It can be used easily at rocky and rooted areas.
- It is especially useful in hard and dey trashy land conditions and in soils wheresouring is a major problem.
SAMYAK 3 Bottom Heavy Disc Plough Specifications
|Number of Disc||3|
|Disc Dia (mm)||22" or 24" x 4 mm Thick|
|Width of Cut||9 Inch|
|Total Approx Weight (kg)||******|
|Suitable HP Range||*************|
Other Features Of SAMYAK 3 Bottom Heavy Disc Plough
- In conformity with the soil conditions it is being produced with 2-3 and 4 bottoms version with an option for extra kit for converting it to extra-bottom plough - It is directly mounted to tractors. - Extra heavy-duty pipe frame has high trash clearance allowing the plough to operate under heavy crop residue.